Friday 26 October 2018

Eiyuu no Musume manga chapter 01

  • It's been a long time, really long time. Finally, the manga serialization has begun; sorry for the bad quality scan, once the volume version comes out, we will purchase it and re-scan using it.
  • Translated by Wafive and Typset by Dead-chan.
  • You can read the raw on here and the other chapters in English on Mangadex or our discord channel ^^

































gonna translate this chapter 1 into Indonesian and Javanese in the near future ^^


3 comments:

  1. Great work, please continue. If you need some inspiration here is an awesome list of free hentai manga based on favorite anime series online

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. อ่านมังงะ

    ReplyDelete